Directly on the West side of the ASB ARENA complex located at 81 Truman Ln, Mt Maunganui, Tauranga 3175.
Camping will be for 2 nights only on Jan 1-2, 2016. Camping sites will be open to campers to arrive from 1 pm Jan 1. Pack out times are 1pm Jan 3rd.
There will be a dedicated tent or modcom unit which will be staffed 24 hours from the opening of the camping area to the close of the camping pack-out.
Campers will be refused entry or removed from The Domain if security officers consider in their absolute discretion that:
- Campers are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Campers have any prohibited item (see below) concealed on your person or in your possessions
- Campers refuse a bag search or patron search
- Campers refuse to surrender any gang patches or other item requested.
- Campers throw any missile
- Campers enter or attempt to pass over any crowd barrier or enter any prohibited area or restricted access area
- Campers breach any other patrons human rights
- Campers behave in a disorderly, anti-social or offensive manner (including indecent exposure)
- Campers refuse to follow instructions of the Domain or Security staff
- Campers are an unauthorised person
Security officers also have the right to:
Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance (i.e. Large flags /banners, umbrellas, musical instruments etc.)
Restricted / Prohibited Items
The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into the event:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Firecrackers or other incendiary materials or devices
- Laser pointers;
- Weapons (or any items that could be used as weapons)
- Gang patches
- Confetti or shredded paper
- Scooters, roller skates, skateboards and push bikes;
- Patrons are not to wear or otherwise display commercial, political or other offensive signage or logos
- Any other dangerous item / Other items as determined by management that may cause injury or public nuisance
- Any items that can be thrown
- Any incendiary devices or flammable fuel sources
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The following conditions of entry will apply to all patrons attending this event. These conditions should be read in conjunction with the conditions appearing on each ticket that apply to all ticket holders. BAY DREAMS is a strictly R18 event and patrons must provide valid ID for entry.
Refusal of Entry
- For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised personsRefuse entry to any patrons who do not comply with a request to conduct a bag or personal (i.e. pat down) search
- Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance (i.e. Large flags /banners, umbrellas, musical instruments etc.)
- Refuse entry to anyone unable to provide a valid ID. BAY DREAMS is a strictly R18 event.
- Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by Event/Security staff will be evicted from the Venue
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be taken into or from the venue by patrons
- Customers wishing to bring personal items into venue do so at their own risk
- Management will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property
- Unauthorised soliciting and customer surveying is not permitted
- Customers are not permitted to throw any objects around or within the Venue
Patron & Bag Searches
All patrons and their possessions may be subject to searches before entering The Venue. Searches may also be carried out during an event and when leaving The Venue.
Management reserves the right to inspect / search bags of all persons who enter or exit the venue, regardless of size. This may include the touching of the outside of the bag and / or seeking assistance of the bag owner to remove items from the bag.
Patrons who refuse to participate in searches may be denied entry to The Venue or removed from the venue (by force if considered necessary). Prohibited items will be confiscated & disposed of.
Where patron searches are required of
(i) female patrons – they will be carried out by female security officers and (ii) male patrons – by male security officers.